How to fix Safe Browser error message
“Kaspersky Security is not providing complete protection of your data: HIPS protection is disabled”
When opening a protected browser window in Kaspersky Security, you may encounter the error message: “Kaspersky Security is not providing complete protection of your data: HIPS protection is disabled“.
Follow the instruction to fix this problem:-
Open the Settings windows of Kaspersky Security.
In the Settings view, go to the Protection Center tab.
In the right frame of the Settings view, click the switch of the Application Control component.
*Learn more about Kaspersky Security features setting and support visit the www.pchelp-360.com
PcHelp-360.com gives you complete support for all kind of Kaspersky Security. Provide complete education to customer for various settings and service of Kaspersky Products. Some of the benefits you get at
PcHelp-360.com for your Kaspersky Security:
- Round the clock 24*7 Support for Kaspersky
- Remote Support by Certified Security Expert
- 99% first call resolution for all Kaspersky problems
- Less than a minute response time
- 24*7 Online Chat Support from Expert
- Best Support plans for Kaspersky
Just Chat with us or call at 1-844-809-0053 now and get instant Support For Kaspersky Security.
More Support For Other Kaspersky Products :
- Kaspersky AntiVirus.
- Kaspersky Internet Security.
- Kaspersky Internet Security – Multi Device.
- Kaspersky Total Security Multi Device.